1. Understand Smartcall bill period
If you are a new customer or an existing customer who has changed plan during your billing cycle, a part-month charge may appear on your bill. This is because your connection date or the date that you have changed your services may not be the same as your billing date. If you already go with UnicomNZ more than 1 month, your billing cycle starts on each month. On this date, the included broadband and/ or landline and/ mobile in your plan and Add-Ons are renewed. It’s also the date we start preparing your invoice for the last billing period. You can expect to get your bill within a couple of days from this date.
2. Understand my landline bill period？
Your landline charge of last month will appear on current month invoice.
3. Find my bills
Our Accounting System will send Email to you around 10st every month automatically. Please contact us in time if you fail to receive the bill to avoid impacting your payment.
4. Pay my bill
There are many ways to pay your Smartcall bill. From paying online, in person or with an automatic payment or direct debit. Find a way that works best for you.
- Set up a direct debit to automatically pay your bill from your bank account on the due date. To set this up, download and fill Smartcall Direct Debit Form then scan and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our accountant will pass the form to the corresponding bank.
- Pay your bill from your Visa, Mastercard or American Express on the due date. To set this up, download and fill Smartcall Credit Card Form then scan and send it to email@example.com. Our accountant will pass the form to the corresponding bank.
- Find Smartcall in the payees list, or add our account number to your payees list: 12-3077-0759262-00. Use your account number(e.g.10XXXX or A3XXXXXX) in the reference field.
5. Move address charge
Renewing new contract on new address: $0.00
Keeping existing term：$49.00
Open term: please contact our sales team.
6. Early Termination Charge
If you have a fixed term and you terminate your plan before the end of this contract, you may need to pay an early termination charge $199.00